Sunday, 28 September 2008

Holiday snaps


To kick things off, a Battazza Spa Iveco Sivi. They let me in their depot near Olginate, Italy but the language barrier got in the way. They couldn't understand why someone would go there to take photos...Perfectly normal, isn't it? Also pictured are Guiriato and Fortuna from near Verona. Incidentally, Verona is a lovely city. I didn't just take truck photos... I also saw Morschauser near Pisa loaded with Army vehicles on our second Italian jaunt of the summer. The brand new MAN TGS crane was lifting powerboats into and out of Lake Iseo at a racing event.














1 comment:

Kennethcaldwell12 said...

Thanks for those compilation about heavy haulage trucks. I am a driver of those trucks in a heavy hauling company and I know on how to used it. It is not easy to work on this kind of field because you are pulling a heavy equipments using that kind of trucks.

Heavy Hauling