Monday, 5 January 2009

HH loads for sale




I've made some pressure vessel loads for 1/50 models. The first one will be on Ebay on Friday (jazzdrummer41 is my user id) but I'm open to people contacing me privately for commissions if they want one (or several) my email is drtime@btinternet.com




Here are a couple of shots. I don't intend to post lots of adverts on here - I want to keep it for HH pics, but I know a lot of people may look at this who could be interested in purchasing one.
I can build them up to 750mm length (if you have plenty of modular rows!) and in different diameters. The ones pictured are 64mm dia and about 175mm long. They fill a lowloader nicely.




2 comments:

Jack said...

Hi Time, These are great. Can I ask if you know what happend to Truck Model World?

simon fred said...

We have all types of light and heavy Plant and Machinery in stock.Whatever your requirement, big or small, there is only one place you need
to contact and that is plant sales at plantlocator.